Tuesday 16 July 2013

My Trip to Copenhagen and Paris!

My trip to Europe was one of the best experiences of my life. Me and my sister went to Copenhagen, Denmark for 7 days and Paris for 2 days. It was our first time traveling alone together and It couldn't of gone any better. The city of Copenhagen is a place that no one can describe. The busy streets are not filled with cars but filled with bikers. The food was all fresh and not one meal was a disappointment. In Paris the main attraction for me was the pastries. I couldn't believe how amazing and extravagant the sweets were. Maccarons which are my favorite sweet were even at the McDonalds! This will definitely be a trip we will do together as much as we can. It brought us closer as sisters and as friends.












No comments:

Post a Comment